Rooms at The Beach Tulum Hotel
There are 20 Beach Front rooms with two options for your accommodation when you stay at The Beach Tulum Hotel. Our 12 Deluxe and 8 Superior Rooms, boasting spectacular views of the ocean right from your king size bed and even your custom made bath tub. All our rooms have Air Conditioning.
The large stretch of beach in front of our 20 rooms is exclusively for Hotel guests of The Beach Tulum to guarantee the maximum of comfort during your Beach Vacation. All rooms have a coffee maker, concierge service and free bicycles for our guests use.
Enjoy one of our Superior Room, the best rooms at our boutique hotel, The Beach Tulum Hotel. These include a private access directly to the pool at the back and a terrace at the front. Spectacular views of blue waters directly from your king size bed and even while you take a soak in the tub or jacuzzi, will keep you mesmerized during your stay in the Riviera Maya!
Each of our boutique hotel's 12 Deluxe rooms have the same spectacular views of the ocean from your King size bed and bathtub with the same eco-friendly amenities as the Superior Deluxe Room. Lower floor Deluxe rooms feature smaller furnished terraces and even a small private 'beach area' for you to enjoy, while upper floor rooms boast rooftop terraces.
The Beach Tulum Hotel 2016 rates:
Click on the season to view rates
- No offers are available for Holiday Season : December 26th 2015 to January 03rd, 2016 and March 18th to April 4th included, 2016 ( Easter Holidays)
- Free full breakfast, beach/pool towels, free sunbeds at Ziggy Beach Club.
- All our rooms have Air Conditioning
- 24 front desk
- Daily housekeeping & Turn down service
- All units are ocean front
- Free WiFi
- Rates in double occupancy
- Daily fresh water
- Furnished terrace with hammock
- Rates are US Dollars subject to 19% tax.
- Minimum age for check in 18 years.
- 7 nights minimum stay for Christmas/Holiday season.
- Offers are valid individually, per reservation. Total prepayment required.
- Offers apply to rack rate. Rates in subsequent columns are already discounted.