- Free full breakfast at Ziggy’s or Fresco’s (your choice), beach/pool towels, and private assigned sunbed in front of your room
- All units are ocean front
- All our rooms have Air Conditioning.
- 24 front desk
- Daily housekeeping & Turn down service
- Free WiFi
- Rates in double occupancy
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Daily fresh water
- Furnished terrace with hammock
- Minimum age for check in 18 years
- 7 nights minimum stay for Christmas/Holiday season
- Rates are US Dollars subject to 19% tax.
- Offers are valid individually, per reservation.
- Offers apply to rack rate. Rates in subsequent columns are already discounted.
- Check-in time is at 15:00; Check-out time is at 12:00. However, should your room be available before 15.00 we are happy to check you in immediately, otherwise we will store your luggage and give you beach towels so you can relax at the beach in the meantime. Late check-out requests have to be confirmed by our concierge team and are subject to room availability.
- Pets are not allowed on the Hotel premises.
- All offers are valid individually per reservation and cannot be combined.
- A security deposit by credit card is requested at check-in for the entire length of your stay and will be released at check-out.
- Minimum age at check-in is 18 years old. Guests accompanied by children will not be checked in or allowed to stay in any of the hotel’s public areas.
The only exception to the above policy is when there is a total buy-out of the 28 rooms. In case of guests arriving accompanied by children without
the hotel buy-out, check-in will not be possible and no refund will apply.
- We recommend that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance to cover in the eventuality of airfare cancellation especially during the hurricane season.
We also recommend you are covered for accident, illness, medical evacuation and theft.
We are a small hotel with just a few rooms and our cancellation policies are quite strict, as we have little or no chance of reselling rooms in case you cancel last minute. So if you wish to make changes in your travel plans, please let us know at your earliest convenience so we will not have to charge you! For individual reservations only. For group cancellations, please contact our booking office.
Travel Insurance: we strongly recommend our guests purchase a travel insurance to avoid incurring in last minute cancellation fees.
- In order for a cancellation to be valid, we need a written request by you, and written confirmation of cancellation by us. Cancellations made by phone are NOT valid.
- Cancellation fees as in your hotel confirmation and rate plan.
- In case of rescheduling, room rates will be adjusted according to seasonal rates and new reservations. Not valid for group bookings.
- Any changes to your confirmed reservation must be sent by a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be confirmed by email from our reservation staff. Any changes requested after the first confirmation email are subject to the Hotel availability.
- For Group reservation please refer to your booking confirmation.
- Non refundable rates: no refund in case of cancellations of non refundable rates. If you think you might change your travel date, please choose a different rate plan or purchase Travel Insurance.
- In case of REFUND: Please note, for all prepaid reservations there is a $ 40 USD refund fee to be added to your cancellation amount in your confirmation.
- There are no refunds or credits for flight cancellations. Please see our recommendation for Travel Insurance to avoid any inconveniences with regards to flight delays or other situations. The Hotel will not be covering for any monetary loss due to the above. For an option for US citizens, please check details here.
- No refunds are issued for checking out before agreed date. In the event a credit is issued, our booking office will email you validity and restrictions.
For individual reservations only. For group reservations please contact our booking office.
- Any delays or cancellation in the event of illness during a vacation, or early check out; hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility. Please see our recommendation for Travel Insurance to avoid any inconveniences.
- The Hotel is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane or of any event which lies beyond the Hotels’ or the supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (e.g. hurricanes, mudslides, flooding and earthquakes.). Please see our recommendation for Travel Insurance to avoid any inconveniences with regards to the above situations.
- In case of calamities of force majeure or national emergencies that do not depend on the Hotel, there is no refund, but payment for reservations will be applied to a new reservation with change of dates; no fee for re-scheduling will apply. This policy does NOT apply to group reservations. Please see our recommendation for Travel Insurance to avoid any inconveniences with regards to the above situations
- There are no refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please see our recommendation for Travel Insurance to avoid any inconveniences with regards to flight delays or other situations.
- The Hotel is not liable for loss of personal items that are left in the room, or for losses incurred on hotel premises. Please use the safe in the room for the storage of valuables.