If you want to tie the knot in paradise with the love of your life, but the idea of having a big and elaborate wedding is overwhelming and stressful, you can choose to elope and embark on an unconventional adventure by celebrating your elopement beach wedding in Tulum, Mexico.
An elopement wedding used to convey the idea that a couple would run away to get married without telling friends or family. This can still be true, but the concept has also shifted to having a petit event and tying the knot just the two of you, or in front of a small gathering of friends and family, during an intimate wedding and in a more casual fashion.
Your wedding is one of the most important days of your lives and you should be able to enjoy it from start to end. You can trust us and leave everything in our hands so we can plan your perfect elopement beach wedding, from decorations to the ceremony, the music, the flowers, the details…
This day is all about you two and celebrating your love for each other.
Most of our couples choose to have a symbolic wedding but if you wish, you can also have a legal marriage, although this includes some paperwork and more time to plan.
If you decide on a Symbolic wedding ceremony, here are some of the options we offer:
- Mayan ceremony: Performed by an authentic Mayan Xaman. In this ceremony the Xaman will invoke the natural elements, the cardinal points and the importance of your connection to nature, love and spirituality.
- Candle ceremony: In this ceremony the candle symbolizes the love that will be present during your marriage. The bride and groom will each have a candle in their hands with which they will light the unity candle together, as their commitment to loving each other and maintaining the flame alive.
- Flower offering to the ocean: With this ceremony you will honor the past and the present and invoke love, happiness and future abundance into your lives, ending with a beautiful flower offering to the ocean.
Our elopement package for two people includes the following:
- A canopy with white flowing fabric and flowers
- Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Welcome cocktail for dinner
- Private romantic dinner on the beach with a five course menu
- Mexican wine paring during dinner
- A 45 minute set of live music with a sax or acoustic guitar during dinner/p>
- Table floral centerpiece and candles
- A two hour photo session plus all your edited photos
- Location fee
- Wedding coordination fee
At an extra cost you can add champagne, flower upgrade, video or sweetheart table (personalized decorations of your choice for your special dinner).
How does this sound? Ready to elope to Tulum and have a memorable and intimate beach wedding? We will be happy to help you plan your dream wedding and celebrate your love.
Browse our elopements gallery at The Beach Tulum https://www.thebeach-tulum.com/elopements-guests-gallery/
If you would like to receive more detailed information please e-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org